play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog

Wednesday, October 02, 2024

 Logged into blogspot.com to check up on Lukekim.blogspot.com - and realized his page is down. Gosh, time changes things.


My girl left; 12 years. I feel sick often. I recall reading about the older gamblers and how personal life can derail a career - guess I'm dealing with that now as a middle aged gambler. Shit ain't easy. I'm doing my best. My stomach hurts. I cry a lot. I'm doing ok but I'd lie if I didn't say I was a bit worried. Worried for the future. Worried over wasted time. Worried that I didn't make the proper choices thus far with my life. 


I'm fucking scared - but I do my best to stay in the present moment and simply continue putting one foot in front of the other. It's all I (or any of us) can do.


Here's some good news! Fly into Aruba tomorrow. Gonna chase some Venezuelan girls and enjoy the island a bit. Play in a poker tournament and do my best to live the poker dream. 


Life could be worse, eh?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home