play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Two days Jax

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Two days Jax

Changed it up this weekend w/ a trip to Jacksonvilles summer series. Looking over my stat-sheet it's amazing that last summer during this same series I cashed in every single event I played. 1/1 this series also and I need to continue to just play play play and put myself into big money making situations.

I was fortunate to finish top 20 out of 650 players this tournament but I do believe I need to make some adjustments with 15-20 bb's and not allow myself to fall into the 'red' territory. I'd rather bluff off 15-20 bb then give myself card equity at the lower BB amount? **is this right?**

Came up short in the tournament playing for $42,000 *sigh*.

Jumped in a cash game afterwards (Was exhausted) as I just didn't knwo what else to do. I should have gotten directly in my car and COME HOME. What the fuck? Was a bit frustrated from the deep run and wanted to let loose a bit. Unfortunately no one around to really let loose w/ as it was Sunday and no one I was buddies w/ ran deep in the same tournament. Jumped in a cash game where it went open limp, limp behind -- I pick up AA from CO w/ $550 stack and fish in BB had $25 loaded up already in his right hand that I thought he was going to toss in.

He doesn't. Limped 4 ways plus blinds take flop 6 ways of:

Q/10/3 two-tone diamonds (We have A of Diamonds)

Old man red shirt weird vibe bets $25, asian guy with $300 stack total calls we pop it to $60 to protect our hand and see where we're at.

Original bettor flats and asian guy calls bringing pot size up to $205ish 3-way to turn of 5o.

Now -- there's so many draws out there: KJo, Flush draws, gutters. Lots of one pair hands and I felt like my opponent would raise 3/3, Q/10 and all two pair hands as the board was so wet.

Checked to me and I just over-bet slam. Better tank calls asian guy folds and river is 3. Giving me two pair. He shows 3/3 for quads.

Shit.

He out played the shit out of me.

Upset at giving back what little tournament money I had profited I tuck tailed out of there.

Day off. Kill on Tuesday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home