play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Yo!

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yo!

I feel fucking good! Just getting up every day and being productive, makes ones insides go ... weeee! Yipee! I'm not even doing anything exciting ... just getting up, putting one foot in front of the other -- making a few good value bluffs, value bets, folding some 2nd bests and doing what my inner poker guide spirit tells me to do.

Almost won a 2nd ring last weekend. Got 70% of the chips in the middle total against the 2nd chip leader w/ 99 vs A/4s and came up short. I can't stand watching the cards run out these days as I've already done my work and it's simply up to the poker Gods, dealer, manifest destiny or whatever the fuck one believes in. So my theory is is that when my money goes in good, and I'm not watching the cards -- usually there's a stir from the crowd if I get sucked out on. During the 9s hand there must of been 10-20 people on the rail, and 3 players + dealer watching. Cards run out ... COMPLETE SILENCE.

I'm thinking, "I got it... I fucking to this one" ... " 70% of the chips in play with three players left. It's mineeeeee!!! Finally my 2nd ring after ten fucking years of grinding this fucking life out ... day after day...

I bring my head up to see that the first card out was a fucking A. I was now the short stack with 4 players left. Everyone in the crowd was so polite -- I can't even believe it.

Had fun. Decided to play 24 MTT's this year consisting of every multi day tournament that I'm around and 12 main events. Shouldn't be to difficult.

Picked up a student or two and have been learning a lot by teaching them. Making a few bucks to keep the lights on inside my newly (one year) purchased home. I'm super grateful for everything that is and all that a 52 card deck has provided me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home