play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: 2015 dreaming....

Friday, May 29, 2015

2015 dreaming....

I'm back! How I miss these cyber-space walls.  I should upload all my content from kram420.com (I lost that domain but I have all my old stuff backed up) and toss it all back up here.  

Lets see -- since I've been gone I travelled four new countries.  Australia, New Zealand, Japan and St. Maarteen.  Pretty cool.  I truly needed a break from the grind of poker; and now I'm fresh and finishing up my 2nd month of 40/hr weeks. 

I do believe I may be the highest paid red chip player in the game currently -- and all I'm doing is going through the motions.  

I'm back in Vegas and the freshest I've been in years.  Gonna take a shot @ a few of these WSOP events; and other tournaments around town.  It's like -- you know what would be better than all the girls... money... love... or lust?  Being a fucking World Champion.  Or at least getting my career earnings over $100,000,000.  

That's the goal.  Exceeding 1 million in career earnings.  I'm just around the corner.  I can do that. 

No drugs. 
No strippers.
No over spending.

I'm all grown up and truly focusing on putting in solid hours day in and day out despite the roller coaster that poker provides.

Just me against the world -- and I'm solely relying on myself day in and day out.  I'm in the best spot I've ever been and truly excited to see how this summer plays out and the rest of the year.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kram420 said...

$1,000,000 (I wrote 100 million! LOL!)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home