play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: The best version of myself

Monday, November 17, 2014

The best version of myself

Each and every day.

I will handle variance like a fucking champion.  I will make non-emotional decisions day in and day out.  I will not use the excuse of, "I'm playing tight/aggressive/solid to lower variance" as an excuse to make poor passive decisions.  Aggressive, fearless poker gets the $$$.  I will take advantage of my opponents weakness and pounce on opportunities when I see them/my spider sense goes off.  I will play extremely fearless/aggressive which also sets up a great table image getting me paid.

I will not be a pussy.

I will wake up and do push ups.  I will do 100 jumping jacks.  I will do sit ups.

When feeling frustrated at the tables I will go outside, take a deep breath and re-focus my mind.  I will use the mantra, "this is all a dream... not a grind".  I LOVE playing poker.  I have a bankroll.  I've worked extremely hard to get to this point and I will not let a little bad run turn me into a cry baby whining fucking pussy.

I am the best player @ the table 90% of the time.  This is not ego; this is truth.  I most likely have the most experience out of all the regs in my current local poker community.

I will play top notch poker each and every day -- saving and focusing before I head to Australia/New Zealand.

Remember:

NOTHING IS STOPPING ME FROM MY GOALS EXCEPT MYSELF


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home