play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: back

Friday, June 13, 2014

back

Well due to real life people finding my anonymous blog I decided to un-wind my brain here a little bit.

I'm currently feeling pretty betrayed.  I invested a large sum of money into a, "Friends" up and coming public stock.  I put in $10,000 only to get screwed.  Other investments going southward, also.  To top all that off I'm currently on a massive down-swing; and my poker investor that was supposedly supposed to be putting me into this years WSOP events is flaking out.

This is all a reminder that: if you want something done, do it yourself.

I have to much trust in outside circumstances, people, financial institutions etc.

I'll re bound from all this.  Just gotta take it one step, day, week, month at a time.

Keep on keepen on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home