play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: A fucked up PLO hand

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A fucked up PLO hand

I'm very sad as I'm coming off yet another losing trip.  Dropped into Biloxi while driving cross country and ground out 3 working days over weekend.  Lost.  Spent last week in Jax and was about even overall -- after tournament expenses.  Find myself in a $5/$10/$25 PLO game where I get 150bb's in pre-flop with AA/9/5 dry vs K/8s/J/10s .

I have about 5/6% equity, we run it twice.

On the first board my opponent hits a flush(where I hold the A blocker).  and on the 2nd board it runs out Q/2/9/4 and the dealer slams down a 6.  We're chopping.  Unfortunately the, "Last card doesn't play".  so the 6 comes back -- the cards are re-shuffled and Cut.  A player says, "you're not supposed to cut" so the dealer re-shuffles.  River pops off: Ko giving opponent straight.  I get stacked.

Mega tilt.

Last day of trip and I'm extremely fucking upset.  I'm not sure how much longer I can continue to sit and play live poker for a living.  It's so very slow and extremely non-appealing and not soul fulfilling.

The winning just doesn't out-weigh the losing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home