play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Few days off...

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Few days off...

Trying my best to play during weekends while in Las Vegas as game selection and overall fish factor is much higher.  Either way; I'm implementing the strategy and idea that, "It's me vs myself".  In the back of my mind something was telling me to slow down -- so I did.  Slept an extra day and took the weekend to just lounge around and get some rest.

Feel a little guilty; but do not want that to leak over into todays sessions where I'm trying to, "Make up time" by playing to fast, chasing money -- or playing 30+ hours if unnecessary.  Despite the fact that I'm about to meet my first goal (and the $$$ pile isn't really there) due to dentist(2k) dr. ($300) rent(last month 1.5k and squirreling this month $1k) I'm still doing well and just have to keep at it.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Enjoy today for what it is. Just do your best.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home