play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Motivational

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Motivational

I've been to careful -- poker HAS become a grind.  In the past year to two years I've lost my luster for the game in general.  "Do something you love... then do it for money/a living; and tell me how much you love it?"

I do love it.  I have to really tap into my appreciation for all Poker has granted me; the places it's taken me; and most importantly -- the potential it has to really take my life to another level.  It's within the realm of possibilities that I go on a week or two rush; and my entire financial existence as far as I perceive it changes.

Poker has the ability to bring me that.  Stop believing that it doesn't.  If I continue to put myself into life-changing money situations; at some point it's going to happen.  Do not expect it -- simply believe in it; embrace that feeling -- and do the best with the circumstances provided to me.  The rest will simply fall into place.

Remember the revelation you had the other night; my life is better -- and I am an over all happier person when I truly believe in all thats Good; higher than I; "God".  I've lost that faith.  I truly do feel as that I'm regaining that feeling of hope and connection to something higher than myself.

I made amends tonight w/ a handful of people that I felt I was a little to brash towards / rude inside my local card room.  There's absolutely no excuse for me getting verbally abusive/crazy/talking insane shit while at the tables; NO MATTER HOW MUCH $$$ I HAPPEN TO BE STUCK. NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY SUCK OUT; NO MATTER HOW OUT OF LINE I BELIEVE SOMEONE MAY BE -- I WILL SHOW ULTIMATE RESPECT TO ALL HUMAN-BEINGS AND GIVE EVERYONE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.

I will spread enthusiasm amongst my poker acquaintances/friends and be an inspiration to those that I speak to. Not just about poker -- but with life in general.

I will absolutely destroy people with Kindness.  Everyday.

I will pray.
I will write / journal more.
I will appreciate my life, my youth, and everything given to me with full fucking appreciation.  Every day.

I've turned into a FUCKING poker zombie -- and it's awful.  My friends and peers have noticed.  It has to stop; or I have to change paths.

Win or lose -- I've set up a good bottom pyramid block that I cannot be phased.  Everything fundamentally will always be ok.  There's no reason to sweat the small stuff.  Continue compounding good decisions; and the break through WILL happen.

My games sharp.  Continue picking the brains of the passionate winning players that you've picked out.

REMEMBER MOST:

YOU'RE PLAYING A CARD GAME AT AN EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL
YOU HAVE AND ARE LIVING WHAT MANY DREAM OF
THIS IS A FUCKING DREAM; NOT A GRIND.

LIVE IT.  LOVE IT.  BE THANKFUL FOR IT.  STAY SHARP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home