play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Re-focus

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Re-focus

I need to re-wire my brain. In order to do so --I am going to attempt to:

--Write out 3 gratitudes per day
--Journaling one positive thing that happened during my day
--Exercise
--Meditate
--Random acts of Kindness which become conscious acts of kindness

By doing this I am setting the bar in my brain to allow myself to see the good in the world and all the things around me.

I am changing the lens in which I see the world.




Today I am grateful that I have the opportunity to connect to the world-wide-web and type this into a fucking computer via wordpress.

I am grateful that I have the opportunity, health, and knowledge to zip down the street and apply my trade of poker and collect chips in order to live.

I am grateful that right now, in the year 2017 there is no world war; or catastrophic events that wouldn't allow me to travel the world.



Today I am taking the first steps in changing the lens in which I see the world. I am going to be a positive person, bringing positive change to the people I encounter.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home