play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: It's all Good

Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's all Good

 Wish I never moved all this data over to Kram420.com years ago - going on two decades worth of blogging - lost. 


Blogging before blogging was cool. Before TikTok, pre-facebook, youtube .... a genuine old school rock star right here, behind the keyboard.


Gosh I feel good.


Started a side gig over CO-VID. Traveling the country a bit - playing some cards. Slow and steady. Things aren't as emotional as they once were as .... well ... I've simply had some sort of mental/emotional break through. In a nutshell:


I just 'know' or feel as though ... everything gonna be alright - whether I'm broke or rich - it's all good.


It's all good.


It's all good.


It's all good.


100% put to much emphasis on earning / saving / work over the course of the past 10-20 years. Yes money is important; though it's not nearly as important as I was brought up to believe.


Slow and steady. Turtle wins the race.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home