play online poker
Play Online Poker
TheRealKram420's Blog: Sick

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Sick

Coming off my largest losing session. My girlfriend takes a lot of what I do for granted and hasn't had a job in over 8 years.

What in the flying fuck?

She has her girlfriends over at the house and wants me to , 'leave' after I just return home from a poker trip where I was playing 12+ hours a day.

I force play a session tonight and have the worst session I've had all month.

Sicker than a fucking dog.

I have a lot of debt.

I'm down to my last buy in.

It feels as though I have the world on my shoulders and no where to turn. It's even worse when your cards are cold and your confidence is in the complete fucking shitter.

Can't get angry.
Can't cry.

Just take all these fucking emotions and push them down even further ....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home